Sunday, May 4, 2008

watch step up 2 twice...
they can dance so cool...i loves to watch them dance but i dont really like how the movie goes..

i just loves "belacan"

Mummy did the "belacan" just for me as i always wanted to eat...lolx..thank you mummy..

"Belacan"and my fav "san zhan bak"...

yummyz..

i know lots of girls dont like to eat that meat..but i just different..lolz..


YO!!!i'm going back to school soon...

well not my school...other school...darn...

would be tough i guess...

i'm quite scare i cannot handle it...

hrm...

Mei mei not going f6...swt...

Sherene maybe going to St Thom then...*dead*

i'm soooo alone!!!!!

and still i'm going to guys school...

ish!!!

sure it suckz!!!cannot play around like i always play crazy in class...oh well..

no one to play with too...my lao po not same school with me..haiz...

i'm so afriad everyone just lost contact very fast...

things just will change soon...as everyone will busy with their own stuff

and have no idea whether one of us have time or not...because

you noe..

different school different stuff to do...

different friends mixed with...

everything different...

hope we friends still can stay together...wont say much about it..just HOPE!!!

i wish we all got in the same school and we can share our things like before but....

that wont happen...

i guess i finish my f6 too...don't even have any idea where my friends is...some of them maybe going to other place to study...

*sigh*

me maybe too...i don't know...just see how things goes...

wish me luck!~

No comments: