Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nowadays
hrm...
nothing better to do...
so i try play with my hair
lolx..


It's not nice though
and i look really stupid

Green Apple...my fav..lolz..really boring...

tell me what should i write in my blog...

Last Saturday~

Mummy's friend opened her boutique at Spring

"Friends Boutique"

there's really lots of people i mean...ladies inside the shop...

SHOPPING!!

all the Datin Datin and Rich Aunties...lol...

I saw few nice clothes so i bought it...

Two dresses for myself...

Off shoulder tops

i'm always looking for the perfect flip flops...so i can wear it easily and look nice too..

bought this flip flops from Vincci at Spring.

After shopping...we went for lunch at sushi king..

Yummys!~


Mummy say this would be my last shopping..sobx..sobx..as i really spent alot lately...

*sigh*

next time would be just window shopping

sobx sobx...

No comments: