Friday, May 16, 2008

Tough time

Sorry you guys...i didn't have time to write something in my blog...
Monday i went to school to register and there's some briefing going on at school...
Wearing my f6 uniform...lolz..

My surat tawaran...i got in St Joe...f6 is tough la...
Well...there's a reason i did not write my blog...
that Monday when the school briefing was going on...
Mummy message me told me that my dearest Grandpa had pass away that morning...
it was really unacceptable...
all of us didn't expect it happen so fast..
Grandpa is always healthy and stronger than all of us...
he always moves around...
before that he did admitted in hospital a few times but didn't stay...
doctors check his health and everything was fine...
but he did complain to my aunties somewhere his body pain...
he admitted and stays in hospital twice...
i did visited him...
he is weak...but stil can see that he is strong and can stand it...
doctors couldn't check what's happen with him...
Just that Sunday morning is Mummy shift to take care of him...
His condition was critical that day and all my aunties were there...
but he overcome it at the end...
but the next morning he just gone...
how sad..
i quite miss him...
he always be the Greatest Grandpa to Me...
i love him always...




There are lots of wreath from friends and families...
about 20++ i can't quite remember...almost 30 i guess...
Those 2 days i just only slept 2 or 3 hours only and i woke up...
have to take care of coffin and also...
my uncle's room were fully booked..lolx...
you can imagine my cousins are so many and there's only two rooms have bed and air-con...
of course some have to sleep on the floor...
i have to wake up and give my "sleeping place" to someone who needs some sleep..
i can't be selfish right...
The funeral ends on Wednesday...
i'm so tired course of lack sleep so i decided not to go to school on Thurday and Friday...
And my hair is still brown...
Mummy said there's no time to go to the salon and get my hair dyed back to black...
so she bought LOREAL hair dyed from Guardian....

So...she helped me dyed my hair..lolx...


And here is my new hair colour =>BLACK
sobx...sobx...it's so black...blacker than my own real hair colour...

that's all..will be going back to school soon...

No comments: