Saturday, May 17, 2008

18/05/08

I'll start from yesterday...
8:16am = woke up and always Sat i'll do my job...
that is cleaning the house...argh!!!
10:12am = done all the housework...had my breakfast
11am = walk around the house doing nothing...
12am = Uncle called he need help to fold the "silver papers" for my late Grandpa that is going to be burn on that night as its the "7 days" thingy...i don't know how to say...lolx..
So i got dressed and ate something so my gastrik won't pain...*sigh*
1pm = it's noon...yea..i know...Auntie Flora call she say she will pick us up so we will go our Uncle's house together
1:40pm = Auntie came and she dropped my sister and my cousins off at PBK tuition...
and off we go our Uncle's house...
2:30pm = Help Uncle carried all the things (fruits, drinks, silver papers..etc..)into the house...
2:40pm = Auntie Valerie and Eunice(my cousin) came and we started folding silver papers
3:15pm = Mummy got hungry and so does Auntie Flora so i cook 3 packets of Chicken Maggie Mee added Vegetables and Eggie....lolz..
3:40pm = Went back fold silver papers
4:15pm = still folding silver papers
4:40pm = Again stil folding silver papers...there are lots of them how could we finish??!!!
5:30pm = Dad fetch sister and my cousins from PBK to my Uncle's house...
6pm = the ceremony started so we all got ready and one by one "pai pai" my late Grandpa as in "call Grandpa eat"hehez..
then after that we start our own dinner...the food...yuckz..not so good...
but anyway no choice have to eat too...
8pm = everyone help folded silver papers...i forgot to take pictures for my blog to see how's it looks everyone busy folding silver papers...lolx..
9pm = still doing the same thing everyone
10pm = still same
11pm = everyone is so tired...it really never ends..there's just dozen of them...Everyone was very sleepy...complaining it never ends..lolz..
12am = Again start the ceremony..."pai pai"my late Grandpa...and burn a few big bags of silver papers for my late Grandpa...all of us have to surround it in a circle..so hot...
then it ends...whew..so tired and sleepy..
1am = got back home, take bath
1:35am = SLEEP!!!
toDAY
6:30am = woke up early...i dont get enough sleep la!!
7:15am = arrive at St Peter Church
7:30am = Mass start
8:30am = Mass ended
8:45am = went for breakfast at Kenyalang
9:20am = went home
9:45am = fetch my sister to Sunday school with Mummy and Daddy
then we went to Tabuan walking around...buy something
10:45am = came back home
*sigh*
my life so boring...no money for shopping!!!*SIGH!!!!*
[cry liaw]
till now i'm sitting in front of comp..lolz..
nothing better to do...
Well...Monday is Wesak Day and yes!!!No Sch...
will be going to school on Tuesday and Wednesday...
Thursday and Friday is school sports day..and YES AGAIN!!NO SCH!!!lolz..
went will i actually study???
hrm????
no idea..
don't care..
i so fuckin hate &^%$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: