Thursday, May 22, 2008

22/05/08

I'm so so so SO SO SO SO DAMN TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i only went to school for 2 days and i'm freaking tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
class is boring....
teacher all are crazy...
i cannot understand a word teacher said...
i cannot understand the hell is the subject about...
in class...
my job as a L6 student is
COPY COPY COPY
MAKE OWN NOTES MAKE OWN NOTES
READ READ READ
WRITE WRITE WRITE
so boring...
no fun...
and SO HOT...the weather is freaking hot making me sweating everyday...
with my uniform so thick again!!
our class only 1 fan worked...*sigh*
now i realise St3 is better
at least the class have 4 fan...not lik St Joe only 2...swt!!!
guys are freaking crazy when they see girls...
girls dont have any space in canteen...wtf..all are boys...
i still stuck in school...have to wake up very early...no enough time to sleep!!!!!
my phone is freaking low credit!!!
i have no much money left...spent quite lot recently...
i hate life!!!so tired!!boring!!
argh!!!
when can my life be simple and free????

No comments: