Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sorry late post...
been quite lazy to post new stuff on my blog...
Well...it's about last Sunday...
I went to Hock Lee with my family...
as i wanted to buy new shoes for myself...
so it easy for me to wear them when i have my driving test soon...
that is next tuesday...*nervous*
i was supposed to buy a street wear shoes for myself...however
i bought a hip hop shoes instead of street wear...lolz..
it's cheap though not quite expesive
cost me RM99.90

After that I went to Tun Jugah to buy my Popteen Magazines
April and May...*smiles*
cost me Rm16 each...i wont mind to spend much on this Mag..
my life will be even bored without them...

Reading through Mag..

i saw this...

hrm..

suits for my night wear...

sexy and BLACK!!!


God punished me for doing something wrong...lolz..

joking..just accidentally cut myself...

you know sleeping...the cross all that...

i really loves my hair when it's nice...a GOOD hair day...lolx..

that's all...

X0x0

No comments: