Saturday, April 19, 2008

~~

Again...can say that every Sunday
you will see me at The Spring...lolx..
so...after dropped off my little sister for her Sunday School class...
we went shopping...[my fav.]
bought two elianto nail colour...each cost RM5.50..quite cheap right?
i've been looking for blue and green colour that really can be seen obvious when you wear them...

And a mouse mouse key chain...i was planning to check out key chains at Green Gallery...but it end up i saw this key chain so i bought it..cost me RM9.90...cutez right...

gonna hang it to my cellphone...

So...my little Cookie girl just took her bath...she's allow to come in the house...so cutez..

See her hands...so polite...lolx..her hair is messy...she just got up from her sleep...
Hrm...

And my hair grow longer and longer each day...quite fast...
gonna do something to my hair soon...
cause it suckz..not straight and not curl...so wavy..
*sigh*



No comments: