Tuesday, April 8, 2008

8/04/08

Again shopping is my fav..

bought this from The Spring Parkson
~VJ Jeans~
i was looking for lace tops like this for so long finally i found it...
YaY!
bought it two colours so i can wear them both goes with anything would be perfect...

And shorts of course..never miss...

shorts are just comfortable and easy to wear especially going out on SUNDAY!!!

Lately...i had a really really bad sore throat..so sick...so suffering...

i hate to see doctor...but i have no choice...have to eat stupid antibiotic..oh..gosh...


So...the late post of Ching Ming...daddy and my elder sister went back to Sibu for my dad's side..

i stay in Kuching...wid my little sister and mummy...

the next day..i had to wake up early follow my mummy's side relatives to 'pai' my grandma...[sobx..how i miss her so much..]

Had Secret Recipe Cake for breakfast...

umm...doesn't taste that nice...

i had blackforest cake..my fav..[loves]


After everything had finish at the cemetery...we went back to my grandpa's house...
looked..i'm sweating...lolx..every year only there's a time i sweat like this...because i'm a big fat pig who is so lazy to exercise...


So tired after that...went home took my bath was really really clean...lolx..

and have a nice nice nap...[mm..]

my hair looks gold right...lolx..

No comments: