Saturday, March 22, 2008


Went out today with family...
Saw this nice black off-shoulder tops..
i took it and went for a try so i bought it home..lolx..
it's a pity it's not white colour..i prefer a white one..

An update of My Baby Cookie..
she had grown up..much fatter and much heavier than before..
she is 5 months now..

Cookie with her favourite ball

Went to Boulevard bought myself a triple sunscreen Vaseline to protect my skin from the hot noon sun...my skin getting darker and darker...it just suckz..
my friends all had a fair skin since they've not been to school..me however got even worse...
and a bottle of Garnier mosturizer as the previous ones has finish...
couldn't stand a night without putting on some mosturizer on my face..
i'm used to it..lolz..
that's all for today..did nothing better...
staying at home...
*sigh*
that's my routine..

No comments: