Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve & New hair

see....
this is the problem my house dont have line yet
always make late post up..
*sigh*
freaking telekom!!

On Christmas Eve
dinner with family at home
and HUGE family dinner with my cousin (mum's side)
due to my Auntie moving into new home too..=)))
hers is thousand times larger than mine
i forgot to take pictures to show you guys
sorry
anyway
i also did my hair on Christmas Eve
which i dont think i like them very much...will show you my hair later.
Our Red & Gold Christmas tree


set up dinner table
while Mummy prepare the food

tadah!!! yummy eh...??
LOL!!!


Cant wait for Boxing day to open our present
we just open them right after dinner
XXDD
Bangle
bought myself earrings from Momoe
Sis got me nail colors
remember i showed you my heels
i did show Mummy i love this purse when i saw it the other day
Yay!
Mummy bought me new purse for X'mas present
hehe

and so this is my hair before
really miss my straight LONG hair...=(((
i look odd right??
i look even more like Ah Ma when i wear my spec
=(((
cant wait it grow long and im gonna cut it damn short...

will post out Daph Mei present after she got it
=))
Happy Blessed Christmas and NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: