Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mei's wedding

pictures taken on daph's wedding day
i was her bridemaids
as Daph and I were closest friends for 6 years
=)))
with our best 3 friends too!!(Gal, Joyce & Mily)
here are the pictures
Gal peeling off banana

Us
preparing "yucky" food for the groom
LOL
wanna taste some???
Romeo(dog), Daph, Gal and Mily
Joyce
Our list we had planned to question the groom while we were at Pica

Lovely pictures with my darlings
is cold in the early morning
so i had my jacket on
and i just woke up...
i look odd
we dint have enough sleep
but they still so active
lol

we lock the door and hid the keys outisde
let the groom find them...
hehe

im obviously not ready yet
*giggles*
I love this pictures!

bride's serving me
lol
i look like i was looking for ang pow
joking =DD

i did not attend her wedding's dinner cause i was having my stpm that time
so i miss it =(((
miss the fun
anyway

Happy Belated to My DEAREST MEI!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love u!!!




No comments: