Thursday, December 3, 2009

4/12/09

Heeellllooo....
very very sorry to my dear readers...
my blog is dead already...
hadnt been blogging for so long i have my reasons...
busy studying for my stpm...
times flies so fast...i thought i just got in Lower 6
now im facing STPM already
and im still having exam...
it will end next week THURSDAY!!!
i cant wait!!!
so stressing
pimples poke out...
i look so ugly
i ate alot but i dont gain weight only gain FATS...
can see that im getting fatter and fatter
cause i only eat sit(to study) and sleep
it's very tiring...
two more papers then im FREEEE!!!


okay...
my family and I celebrated Daddy's Birthday on the 14 November
ya...
a long ago post...
havent manage to post it
so im doing it now...


Happy Birthday to my great daddy
in life
Daddy really care and taught me lots of things
he is kinda protective and strict in sometimes
this cannot that cannot
when i was young, im very naughty and lazy
ya..it's stupid..and i regret it
as i grew older i get to understands things better...
im getting more closer to Mummy
so kinda like everything is Mummy Mummy Mummy...
LOL...
mummy's lil girl
that's what you thinking
Mummy did told me why Daddy dont let me do this and that
it's all for your own good...
haha
like what you watch in the Singapore Movie 'Im not Stupid'
yea...
im nt stupid...
so im trying to be a Gooooddd girl to him
concentrating on my studies
wanna make him proud of me...
try not to touch any of his "DONT- List"
lol
sooo go back to the topic
we brought him to the Living Room
suppose to go to The Junk but too many ppl

Foods that we ordered...
just see the pictures
lazy to type their names





Back at home
Sis ordered Tiramisu cake from Hilton
delicious!!
Daddy is happy!!=D

My family

i went to salon with Mummy gt my hair curl temporary
planning to curl my next year...
so wanna see how i look like 1st in curls..
i think i look very old =(

and our last day in school before we have our exam
a lil get together
we had potluck
my classmates enjoying the foods...
im gonna miss all the fun we had in class and also with the teachers we can joke around whole day, it's fun when most of our teachers are very sporting
LOL
before that we had our prize giving
our class won the best in cleaniness
and we did put our effort to paint the class and decorate it...
so we are satisfied
everyone of them took the picture of our class...
yes..gonna miss those times we were busy painting and not studying...
LOL
and so proud of our class
what i got in prize giving day
finally i have enough...
so im not stupid okay...
haha

went shopping with Mummy just the day before my 1st paper...
feeling so odd that im not nervous at all
just excited
hm.....
Mummy bought me Charles and Keith heels..
yay!!!
im loving it!!!
just an updates on the two doggies
my Hugo (white dog) is getting fatter and fatter
just his owner (me)
LOL
before that i brought him to grooming
he was so thin...
always a cutie pie
and Lion (brown dog)
is always fat
tsk<3>
Christmas is near...
and i had to spent $$ for xmas presents...=(((
gonna broke soon

No comments: