Sunday, January 3, 2010

04/01/10

Happy 2010!!!!!
im soooo late...=(((
new year resolutions...
hmm...
i guess i dont really have
cause i didnt bother to do them too
of course new year new Me!!=))

im just hoping i get good results
start my uni life as early as possible
which means i dont wanna wait for local uni
i hate it!!!!
it's wasting my time and no future at all!!
gggrr
if i knew it i shouldnt have studied f6
ppfftt
oh please God
help me!!
i want to go to private uni
please please fulfill my dreams~~

anyhoo
new year shopping starts
*giggles*
im so happy
bought few new clothes already

my moisturizer used up already
so i try the Garnier Aqua Defense
i love the color and it smells nice...

new white heels for my cheongsam
just so perfect!!
white goes perfect with any color
=))

ill be posting out photos of my home
since the video just couldnt upload in here
need lots of patience and times to upload them
so
stay tuned yea..
=DD

No comments: