Thursday, January 21, 2010

22/01/10

since i did not go to school
kinda forgot what date is it
didnt much bother about time
and im sick of living in boreddd life!!
really really bored
Mummy and Daddy will be going Taiwan for holidays
even more bored when Daddy ask me to look after his shop
darn...
i hate this responsibility
is HUGE!!!
and if i just did a lil single mistake
i will get bomb like shit.
argh!!
why i do i have to take that path
and i still have to take care of home
which is cook for my sisters
the 2 princess
*sigh*
even parents is not at home
i still have 1 person nagging at home
SISTER!!
gosh!
so tired living this life
thats the thing i wanna go out study
let them handle things themselves
see how they do it
and i'll do my own which makes me learn to be independent and mature!
so much to complaint
cause life just isnt fair!

late post
Cookie's babies were out on Monday
midnight
which counted Tuesday
my sis and i were busy being "nannies"
lol
we only went to sleep when it was like 2 something in the morning
so exhausted
sweating all over
we were more anxious than Cookie
this is adorable Cookie
becoming Mummy again =D
this is the youngest
the only black and white
very cute
most of them are white
cause they mix with Maltese
they are so lil!
tiny ones!


almost everyone moves to new home
1st is me
then is Aunty
then is Uncle
lols..
well...
my uncle is a dogs lover
he have like 8 or 9 i think
cannot remember
Labrador, Golden Retriever, Beagle, and German Shepard
and his new home
you should see his dog house
super large
larger than my room!!
is a house!!
see!! im serious looks so warm and cosy still have fans
and guess what??
his dogs get to enjoy air con!!!
so high class...
lol
dont play play o...
it's not fully done yet...
the cage are not up yet
i love the atmosphere outside of his house
very nice right??
daddy should do our house like this
hahakss
the living room
as you see...
curtains are not up yet
dining room
cousins checking out the new refrigerator
cause it's blue light which is cool
unlike ours is only white yellow light
no cabinet yet
kitchen
kinda simple one
cause Uncle is staying alone
yea..he is a bachelor..
lol

my nephew(Mark) is back from Perth!!!
it's been 2 years since the last time i saw him
and he is super tall right now...
kinda weird Aunty (me) so short
went out with him and my another nephew(William) and Belinda(niece)
for lok lok at night

then my sis and i went out with Mark again for movie date
watched " The Spy Next Door"
nice and funny!!!
Mark sat beside me kept on laughing XD
this is him
Mr Mark
my tall nephew
i took the picture of him and he took the picture of us
lol
i look extremely ugly
gah!!

and Mark's family(which is my cousin)
just came back on Wednesday
my nieces (Celine and Blanca)
are super tall too...
so much younger than me yet so tall
lol
compare with them Mark, he is not that tall anymore
Lol
cause Celine can be a supermodel!almost catching up with her brother.
hope i can get to go out with my nieces
a lot of things needa catch up!!
=)))

No comments: