Monday, January 11, 2010

12/01/10

went to Mily's house to dye my hair
last sunday
and i already gave Mei her present
cute photo albums
hope you like it my dear =))

Cookie's pregnant again!!=DDD
she's so fat and look like teddy bear...
Lolx
isnt she adorable??

the color not so obvious actually
only able to see them under the sun
it's bright brown
well
thanks to Bernard!!!
he chose the color for me and dye my hair
=))
i did not straighten my hair...
is just temporary
this pic just make me miss my straight hair =((
kinda regret i perm my hair


im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset nowadays
i wanna start my uni
i dont want to wait for local uni
why always change their minds of just letting me go and study
i aint gonna study diploma and stay in kch to finish it
im in higher level now
it's just a waste of time doing diploma again
i should start my degree
and i dont want to wait for local uni
it's takes MONTHS!!!!
i wont be able to go back to study if i wait that long
i have already wasted lots of times doing f6
and now i still have to wait local uni??
you just dont understand
if i didnt get what i want to study in local its already waste of time
it's a risk!!
that's what some of the people who waited for local uni and they did not get the course they want told me
people out there same age as me or even younger than me would have finish their degree
and yet i just start mine if i wait
i know my ability
and i know i cant wait that long to start uni
i wont be able to absord so many things and it's DEGREE!!!
for all the while im lacking around doing nothing even i got a job it's still the same!
i have already tolerate
i actually dont want to study f6
but because i obey and respect and im trying to be good
so i just go ahead
now
i want to choose my own
and yet i dont have the chance to decide
how should i explain so that someone understands me
all i want is get my results and start my uni
i dont want to wait local and waste my time
i dont even want to think about job or what
can anyone understands??
sometimes i just felt God isnt fair at all
im trying my best in everything and yet no one realise or even care about it
im so tired of repeating the same things
if im stupid
then i wont be blogging right now
i've already have no idea how to express it
when everyone thinks that what i think is easy
when i did not even say it's easy
and i never think that way
*sigh*

No comments: