Wednesday, August 22, 2007

14/08/07

Today is my Birthday!!!!!!!i’m 17th…..Sweeeeeeettttttt 17th!!!!!
Hahaz….
I went to Jee Kwong Optical Shop…I want to change my specs..as they are too old and the colour of my spec almost went out…so I tryout a few spec…which is the ragged type..the new fashion type…I had three favourites…one black brand Titos…something like that…it cost RM 128 I think…don’t really quite remember them…another PLAYBOY…my favourite..it’s all black and had a Playboy word on the each side..which is PINK!!!So nice…but my face look..big..when I wore it..but I really love it as it’s PLAYBOY ma..hahaz…at the end I took the PIII ones…Philips…the one Zhang Dong Liang wore de as he was advertising the specs..i really like the logo..and it’s really comfortable when I wore it..that’s why I prefer it…it cost almost RM 180++, together with my lens..and the degree…but the tauke gave us much cheaper as we know each other..so all of them is RM140…cheap right..talking about degree..i really hate my eyes..both the degree of my eyes had raise..ARGH!!!i hate it…I was planning to get contact lens but then it just goes up…can someone teach me how to reduce my eyes degree???!!!i really hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate to specs man!!!!it makes me look so old..so like auntie a!!!!

Dearie sistaz Daph, my Lao Po, min, Dine, sien, joycee, n becca bought me this pretty nice soft thingy...hehez..cute???


After I finish confirm which spec I had decide and took the bill..Dad bring me to handphones shop…Oliver Koko was there…Dad show me the Nokia phone..i didn’t really like it as it look big..kinda harsh…kinda boyish like..and so clumsy for a girl to use that phone..the camera is only.1.3 megapixels la..who would want that if you had decide to change new handphone..Nokia 6288 however it’s price still stay at RM800++..i hate it..because it love it so much and I was planning to get one but Dad say he can’t afford to buy handphones that it’s expensive..so I had no choice..if not I will get that..!!I wetn through pages of handphones catalog that Oliver Koko gave to me..Nokia 5300…hmm..is it good???Oliver Koko say it’s good le..but I don’t really like it as it’s so thick and ugly..with the red red thingy on the side…I was looking for something that I slim and not big..and easy for me to put in my pocket..Nokia 6300..my mum’s phone…I want it so badly..but Dad asked me what for I used such a good phone that is BETTER than HIS..i don’t know how to answer that but I know I wasn’t going to show off my phone but to update myself and change my stupid old phone that has really idiot battery that will switch off your phone anytime if you did not notice it…Mum say if I really cannot decide now..she say why don’t wait until the ends of this month..maybe the price of the other phone will drop..so..maybe I will wait to the end of this month..it’s not rushing right..besides..i haven’t really decide which phone should I get..i was also thinking of buying a Sony Ericsson phone..but…haiz..let me think la!!!!

No comments: