Friday, August 10, 2007

09/08/07

I’M THE TOP STUDENT IN CLASS!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!
I don’t believe it…I never thought that I can get no.1 in my class in this term…I never expect it…
I was aiming for no.2 in class but I never thought I did get no.1!!!!OMG!!!!!YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!From 5 is hard..I thought I’ll never had that chance to get no.1 in class anymore…in my last year in school…I don’t believe I actually did it..i was thinking if I get the 2nd place in class this term..i will try more harder to get the 1st place in class for the last term..that way I can get trophies!!!!!!!!!
Yea…but I have to work more harder..i was aiming to get 4 or 5 A’s in my Pra SPM.!!!!
I hope I can..i pray that God will help me to work hard to pass through this steps..it’s hard though..but I have to try..I WANT THE TROPHIES!!!Geraldine got no.2..!!wow.!!!am I glad for her..she work so hard..and she can just *snap* like that and flew up to top 3!!!Isn;t it great..i love her..!!!Both of us had agreed earlier to study hard, and we should take the 1st and 2nd place in class for the last term..so that we can went up to the stage together and get our trophies together..and share the happiest moment of our life!!!

Okay..i’m happy with my achievement but I’m really REALLY angry of our STUPID FRIEND!!!Can you stop talking bad about others.??!!Can you stop gossiping about us..!!!Can you stop telling the others our bad things!!!??It really sucks!!and you’re an IDIOT!!doing those things…don’t you think it’s childish!!!it’s lame..!!I hate to the way you act..you make me even more hate you…feeling like want to smack your face..everyday act cute!!!UWEK!!want vomit a!!So old still act like that..you’re not even cute!!!Say me ugly!!!YOU are 10TIMES UGLIER THAN ME!!!You make me hate you more and more everytime I see you…talking bad about others..pull off our friends…wtf!!!i hate the way you talk like you know everything..everytime you walk pasty us with our others friends, you will act arrogant!!ISH!!talk so loud!!You scare people cannot hear you mer!!We group together sharing secrets and you pretending doing your work…but actually your listening…WTF!!!mind you rown business Okay!!!we don’t want to share our secrets with you just because you are so kepo..you can’t even keep other people secrets..you told the others our secrets…nobody wants a friend like that!!!And you FREAKING IDIOT!!pull one of my friends..and told her everything..you think I’m an idiot!!!you think I don’t know about it…from that moment she kept on shouting me!!!excuse me!!my mother didn’t even shout at me like that..what gives you have the rights to shout at me like that!!!!!!!!

No comments: