Monday, August 20, 2007

12/08/07

Saturday…my grandpa’s birthday..yeah...he’s now 70 something...i don’t quite remember…we celebrate his birthday at Dong Guan Restaurant…well…we reach there at 6 something...actually my family suppose to go to church but mum said she scare that we would not be able to reach early to grandpa’s birthday after the mass ended…So we did not went to church that night…we reach there early..Grandpa even gave all of his grandchildren ang pow...so cute...he put all of them in a plastic bag...haha...he were so red that night...i love the way he dress every time he goes to dinner...he can dress really smart…cool eh…

My sisters and I sat together with our cousin and my BACHELOR uncle...and two of my aunts…it was quite fun…Catherine…my uncle’s friend’s daughter came..She is SS000000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo000000000000000 CUTE!!!!!!She wore a scarf, covering her head...so cute...looks like a cute baby pirate...hahaz…she wore a sexy bayback dress…she love handphones and would want to hold them…everyone one of us started took out our handphones so that we can get her to let us carried her..Hahaz…she easy to ‘pien’...dad love her...he especially like to disturb her as she’s really scare of my dad’s moustache but little Catherine also like to disturb my dad…she would want to touch my dad’s moustache but didn’t dare to touch it..She will kick her legs and her arms were like waving vigorously..Hahaz...such a cutie...i love her...everyone loves her…

After the dinner, we all took pictures together with our grandpa…I was totally covered by the front people...as my sis wear high heels that night.so she’s quite tall..and block me...


We went home after that, Sis went to Hilton Senso together with my cousin...the 20’s ones...three of them…Eunice and her family went to Auntie Dolly house..The others had nothing to do so went back to their homes...i took my bath after I reach home and watch Air Force One..It’s a nice movie I borrowed from my cousin…it’s about the airplane of President of United States has been hijacked…nice movie I like it..especially it really makes you so nervous when the terrorists thought the president has escaped himself and leave his family in the plane but then they found out the president is still in the plane..What most nervous is that the terrorists started killing down people…I went to bed after I applied my lotion, toner, face moisturizers, these and that and went to sleep..and guess what I dreamt my plane had been hijacked..hahaz..funny me..watch too much movie…zzzZZZZzzzz….




No comments: