Thursday, August 2, 2007

2/08/07

It's August man...there's good things and bad things..
the good is that my birthday is almost near!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday to me!!!i'm finally getting 17 years old..[ugh!!how old]
ya rite..getting older and older...talking about being old..i really miss my older days..thinking of all what i've been through..since my kindergarten...i went to school by bus and back home by bus..grandma will be waiting for me in front of the door...[i miss her..!!]She will mostly cook porridge for me as lunch..which i really hate it while i was at the time...but i already miss that smell and taste of the porridge...what a nice grandma i had...
i would be playing stupidly around with my elder sister..doing what kids do..we would run out of our house when we heard a horn..[in the older days when i was young..we had this van going around selling meats, fishes, veggies, toys..sweets and some other stuff...]it's like a multipurpose van..nice thought..i miss it too...
i would call my grandma buy me some sweets as my dad usually do not allow us to have sweets...he was really strict on us at that time..but i did not think it was wrong..he actually had raise us up in a good way so that we would not do anything stupid, dangerous, silly, idiotic like that stuff...i did not really quite remember the whole thing i've been through when i was in kindy as i'm too young to remember all of it..i was send to playschool sometimes...all the kakak were very nice to us..especially some of them who really take care of me..i mean i do not sleep in the noon..i only sleep at night..kakak half to spent about one or two hours..patting me to sleep...but i hardly get to it..and i'm still not used to sleep in the noon time...funny me rite..?

well..then..after my kindergarten...i went to primary school..i was really really a lazy bone in primary especially i'm in primary 1, 2, 3...i even had my photos stick on the blackboard which on top of it had written 'lan tuo chong' meaning..lazy worms..
pretty embarrassed har..thinking back how stupid i am..for not studying well in primary..forget it..it's not nice too..after primary 3..i had improve some..as my mum really give a high target on every of my subject..besides..my dad was still really strict at us that time..i barely do my homework and studies..i even fail my spelling test..it's just only 10 words..i couldn't even learn them well...how stupid me..dad was really busy running his business by that time..he wouldn't come home and took my school bag and throw everything on the ground, and started to check one by one of my exercise book...i was really really scare of him that time..he got angry with my lousy marks and hit me with a rotan...i deserve it..haha...now i realise all he had done was for my own good..at that time..everyone can use rotan...there's not such things as "ROTAN'S ARE NOT ALLOWED!!" N - O!!!!!I did not finish my homework my dad will also hit me too...he will scolded me and i would went into my room with TONS of homework and my lousy school bag...he will not let me sleep until i finish all of them...

well..i did finish all of them..i wouldn't want to stay and see him watching me to do them finish...do you know...what is divided..and HOW to divide???i was really really weak on my maths that time...mum would buy lots and lots of reference book and i had to do that on what she had written on the date..everyday must do at least 3 or 4 pages..can you imagine that..when come to the DIVIDE section..i was totally boom,...did not know what to do..afraid to tell my dad as he might give me a scold so i would ask my mum..mum would call dad to teach me as she did not know how to read chinese..ya..and i'm dead..i try and try to do the divide question until midnight..and my whole family went to sleep except me and dad...he sat there watching me do the work..how pity me..but i still should be grateful i had a parents like this as they really help me improve my maths a lot..for the first time in my life i get 70++ in my maths while in primary school!!!i was so happy!!!i couldn't believe i can do it...

i did have some fight and quarrel with my classmate..the one that everyone hates...you know we're primary 6 of course we look like big boys and girls right??but we don't bully kids la..just fighting with our own classmate..same age people..
after primary 6..i really change my mind..i want to turn over a new leaf..start to study hard..but it turn out i was put into a lousy school..and lousy class...the worst class of all..i still did work hard on my mathematics..other subject ??NAH!!!i had my sejarah fail in a row..never get it pass..i hate it..i mean sejarah..it's all about Malaysia..my own country..yaya..people always said how come you don't even know your own country and you want to study about the other countries..they are right..but about the Malays stuff...i don't know...their names were too hard for me to even remember them..right guys???well..i eventually getting better and better in my result..i got good grades in my PMR...and i'm going for arts stream..not sc stream..i know mostly people would want to go for sc stream because they have more status..i mean higher than the arts stream students..nah..not like that la..
sc stream..you should think what you want to be in the future not like you want faces or status..i'm not going to be a professional person something like that..i mean the whole thing we want to get a good job is too work hard on them....not studies..studies is just helping us to get knowledge..we have to use commonsense la..
anyway..it's up to their decision of what they are thinking..i still need to work hard as i had to face a huge huge exam coming soon..my SPM..which is going to guide us throughtout our way in our lives..aim..

PC Fair is tomorrow..have to get some rest...need to stand the whole day again..haiz..how tired is it...i don't understand how the tauke nioe can stand so long , wearing high heels..they were great huh..wish me luck in fair and heathly..so that i won't fell sick..now that's the bad things that is going to happen..

No comments: