Friday, October 5, 2007

Exam....




i had a really really tough days for the last few weeks...
i had been preparing for my pra SPM for three weeks!!!
oh God...that's tough...i had no chance to take a rest, do things that i always love to do...
there's just no time for that...i had to prepare for my pra really hard as i really wanted to reach my target...
well...after a really hard time studying...reading...memorising things..
i couldn't continue...as i might get crazy absorbing lots of things...
so i took a break...

Stress out!!!!
Lets take a break with...
Mr McFlurry!!!!hehez...

yummyz!!!

and...

and my favourite dark choco Toblerone...

after the break...i had to went back to study..of course!!!

and now...

i was planning on taking a long long rest but....

it seems that lots of my friends are doing their study..so

i guess i need to study again..

haiz..i hate it..

i hope i can quickly finish my spm...then

i'm free!!!!!



No comments: