Saturday, October 6, 2007

After exam days...

Me and my Lao Po Min in class...
Min and Becca..cute..

Kiss kiss handshake...


Me and Becca in our specs...



us...peace..no other actions anymore..so dull...


Oopps...hehez...


Joycie and Min listenin to music..


Me and Becca again...funny..



Both of us had a great time..while Min and Joycie busy with their own stuff..



Us...normal photo shoot using Becca's phone..

Becca looks pretty in this photo...I look dumb..



me and Becca behind the toilet...do we look alike..okla...hahaz...

me and Min qing mi..
we had lots of fun at sch..i had no idea my fav sis is not going to sch...
no one told me about that...
anyway...we did not do much studying..just playing around..
as the next door of our class were still having their exam going...
the science stream class...
nothing to talk about that particular day much...
~xoxo~
i love myself!!!












No comments: