Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY

i had my reunion dinner few days ago
ya...kinda late post
anyway
visiting a few places
our 1st stop was my father's side
aunty's house
nowhere to go since my grandparents are not here anymore
not much to talk about too

camwhoring all the way on 1st day

lazy to upload them

check them out in my facebook ;)


2nd day CNY
Mily invited me, Daph Mei and Sien to her new house
Good Gracious
is soooooooooooooooooooo
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
lolx...
especially the closet
Mei and I admire the most and wanted it so badly!!
unfortunately i did not took any pictures of it
Happy Chinese New Year My Friends!!!
Esien and I
Esien, Ling and Daph Mei
went to Ah Gal's house after that
she had this lil cutie doggie
i love it
lil Bobo
Daph want to kiss him
so adorable!!XD

3rd day of CNY
I ate till so full
open house everywhere


this new year was not fun like last year
lot of our friends went separate ways
so kinda sad
i miss last year CNY
wish i had another great CNY in 2010
:)

No comments: