Friday, January 16, 2009

17/1/09

another Saturday
slept till quite late today as last night i stay up late waiting mummy to come back
finally
i have my stuff!!
yay!!
Mummy got me :
lovely shoes from RED
i remember i saw this in the internet and i did show to her
Sketchers sandal
something comfortable to wear out anytime
sport shoes from Sketchers too ;)
BABY PHAT TEE!!!!!
yes!!!!
i love Kimora's shows
always love the baby phat
now that i got the authentic ones from baby phat from Las Vegas!!
my fav. authentic COACH,
mummy got me the wristlet Coach Baby
love it a lot!!!:D
some souvenirs from Disneyland
love the scrunchy!
Claire's earring and bracelets
Nail art
and mummy got something else from KL
Romp long tees!!
Batman tee too!!
i'm more than happy
so glad i have a lot to wear this 2009!!
if not i will be scratching my head,
complaining nothing to wear
:)

got my haircut today,
bought contact lenses but have to wait till the stock arrive...
raining again as always i couldn't wash all my new clothes
*sighs*
:(
please stop raining... ... ...

No comments: