Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another late late post~

Sorry dear readers bout the late post again...
i guess i will have more late post coming up...
school reopens so i'm kinda have no much time updating my blog..
but promise i will update it if i'm free..:)

ok...what i mention just now..
school reopens...
i'm going back..darn!
have to rush all my assignments i havent done during the holidays
due date is Monday...so gosh!!i have to be quick finish this post and continue with my assignments
in fact i wasnt the only one who didnt do the assignments lolx.!![i love my classmates!!]
good news...i'm the monitor again..lolx..
so silly...i hadnt participated in any KK yet [except Leo but still like i wasnt part of it]
so...shit my KK still suckx!!only marks for monitor...that didnt really help much
and good news too...
I LOVE MY NEW TEACHERS this year!!!:D
they are all good and explanations that i understand very well and somehow i started to enjoy every subject class each day
*chuckles*
luckily there's some my fav teacher taught me before still obtain...
hadnt seen MR MUET lately...guess he change to teach other school...sobx sobx..
anyway
U6 is hard or should i say tough
both!!
i have to kept reminding myself to work harder this year...
hmm...
Dine's birthday present which i bought early just havent post it yet...
it's a belated present since she had her birthday in Dec

i bought novels for her as she likes reading a lot in class
lolx...
am i right Dine??
:)
i bought a new dress form Ablinc again
teehee hee...
something RED for the first day of CNY
i've been spending a lot this year..
*sigh*
CNY gonna be boring this year...
nowhere to go...
no news bout going out again with my beloved friends this coming CNY
[i miss them so much!!]
only to say that last year was the best CNY i ever had.

Mummy send me and my sisters' stuff after she bought them from KL which she gonna transit to US after that and she wont want to carry those stuff all the way again...
yay!!
i finally have new bag and pencil case again...
the handphone holder was the one i like it the most!!
from the old to new...
decorate it with some accessories so that it wont look too plain

will update soon
Mummy's gonna come back with some new stuff she bought in US!!
yipee!!!!
i cant wait!!
I LOVE MUMMY LOTS!!!:D:D:D:D

No comments: