Thursday, January 15, 2009

Class cleaning

my muscles are freaking pain right now...
went to school on Wednesday morning...
we got new that some ministry people coming over to visit our school anytime
and it sucks a lot cause my classroom's walls were all vandalize by the s2p last year U6D students!!
so angry of them
because of them we got to clean the whole classroom...
we were given permissions to paint the classroom that morning
so we didn't had our class that day...
just started painting the whole morning and we even stay back after school to decorate it
the color actually sucks..
i preferred white and blue which make the room look more bright
but the school gave us pink and blue which the only paint left
*sighs*
painting none stop, we had to be quick
my form teacher kept on pushing us to finish the painting quickly
argh!!
some of them kept on resting...
wtf!!
i almost faint seems like i'm trying to do my best
i just thought being a monitor also, i had to do the job
i wouldn't want to ordered them around doing all the job
of cause no one will be happy bout it right?
finish painting
me and dine was like mad people,
rushing to eat our lunch and bought all the things we needed to decorate the classroom
we even reached late to school after that
my apologies to all my classmates from waiting for me as i'm holding the keys and had promise them earlier i gonna reached back in time
we touched up some place in the noon...
had our whiteboard and the notice board changed to new position
of cause there are some reason we change them
clean everything
put everything in place
all the table will be wrapped up in beautiful presents papers which will looked neat and not dull
i'm happy with my classroom now
no vandalism
no complain
not dirty
everything is in order

I like to say im very proud and happy with all my classmates for working together as a team
to clean the classroom!!!
i LOVE you guys so much!!!

[except for the "absent person" who showed up in the noon but only disturb people from doing their job!!ISH!!]

No comments: