Monday, August 25, 2008

Yesterday and yes is Sunday..
back to school today..
*sigh*
kinda hate going school lately..
really tiring..
Sis told me she was going for her hair appoinment at Cutting Edge
she wanted to dye her hair...
as her hair color faded..
since i'm so frustrated with my wavy natural hair..
so i went with her to do Rebonding...
the hairstylist recommended me to do bond relaxer as is not that straight hair like you go for straightening,..
so i try it
cost me RM220
expensive!!
not even include hair cut..
oh wells..
i did not bring much cash with me too..
so i did not have my hair cut..
This is the picture before i went for bond relaxer
the hairstylist like my natural hair..lolx..but is hard to maintain it..
if i did not care it that it would me really really messy like the crazy girl
After bond relaxer done

Back to school today...
my form teacher told us exam will start next week!!
WTF!!!!
i haven't do my revision yet during the holidays only playing 'Wedding Dash'
so stressing f6!!!!!!

No comments: