Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm promoted!!!
A monitor now!!
yes yes yes!!!
that's mean my KK marks increase!!
My tie
My new name tag
How do i look with my tie on?

14/08/08
MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
my SWEET SWEET 18th birthday!!
officially 18!!

Birthday present from Daph Mei and Dine
thank you darlings!!!
Is a pig!!lolx..
so cute!!!
my favourite!!
With Blue and cloud scarf
See the tail so cute...tie with ribbon!!
Her name is Pichoo!!
Now i got 3 piggies~
And all my PINK soft toys
My favourite cheese birthday cake
Mummy light my cake

Happy Birthday to Me!!
Happy Birthday to Me!!
Happy Birthday to Me.......
Happy Birthday to ME!!!!
Yikes...i wasn't looking...
I was now with fake present on my side...lolx!!
Make my wish!!I was taking really long time...lolx..
a lot i have to wish!!
Blow my 18 candles
Cut my cake
After that,
Mummy brought my whole family went to watch 'Wall E'
at Star Cineplex
starts at 9pm ends at 10 something
Is a very cute cartoon...
i encourage everyone watch it!!
SUPER cute!!
Taken in the cinema

That's the end of my BirthDAY!!!
x0x0

No comments: