Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yesterday after having dinner with family
went out with sis, met up Tris
Become so slim...*sigh*
much cuter with the new hairstyle..
lolx..

I only watch him finish his dinner
Tris outside his car...smoking..
hmm...not good for you!
Today went to Spring again...
met up cousins and went for Sugarbun ice-cream
My chocolate ice-cream
taken by sis
Is funny the three of us stood by the side as we were eating so can't go in any shop
Mummy and all my Aunties were in Friends' Boutique...shopping clothes...
Dad went walking by his own in the Spring...Uncle did not come..so he was lonely..
After shopping
Dad brought us eat Food & Tea as he, Mummy, and little sis haven't try yet..
Little sis's Purple Rain
Eldest sis Apple Green Tea, My Jasmine Green Tea
Dad's
Little Sis's
Mummy's

Mine

Tonight ate our dinner at Auntie's House as Uncle want to stay at his home and watch Badminton(Olympics)
and now i am updating my blog
lolx...
I have 1 week holiday...have to finish up all my assignments...
*sigh*
doesn't sounds like a holiday to me

No comments: