Thursday, August 7, 2008

Late post

My everday lunch...
just want to say that i'm pretty grateful for the food...
i know alot of people out there were hungry and did not have their 3 meals all..
so lets appreciate of what we have now...
Chicken rice
packing is different
and it taste delicious!!

Fast Food
different choice of course

Last Friday after school
went to Mum's office to take my bath and get ready to work at
PC Fair...
*sigh*
i took this picture on Satuday morning
before the fair starts, while everyone wan arranging the things all that..
View from Daddy's booth...
Daddy's booth
promoting his NEC projector

This was the fair start...
i have no idea why people would want to go that hot and squeezie place...
some of them even go for 3 days...
come on!!
us, working at there, wouldn't even want to show up at that kind of place...
it's so tiring working there..
so boring...
saw some of my friends...
those of my friends usually show up in PC Fair however not seen anywhere...
oh well...
for some reason,
things around us just change
it's not even a year that lots of things around me change..


i'm currently an assistant monitor...
since my monitor was chosen to be a prefect after he went for briefing yesterday noon(WTF!!!)
i maybe have the chance to become a MONITOR
I WANT BE A PREFECT!!!!!!!!!
it's not about the face is what helps me in my KK!!!!
Chinese like us hardly have the chance to get in Uni...
[Remember!!!those who want to study f6, must have high marks in your KK]
and most important thing is KK help us to get more chances to get in Uni...
that's why i fight for assistant monitor..
but if i had the chance to be a prefect i would not reject it...
i can earn more marks in my KK...
if i'm not wrong monitor got 5 marks for KK...but if prefect is 7 marks
of course if you are a HEAD prefect or what that's a lot more
and i want the TIE!!!
i thought f6 was suppose to have the TIE but it end up only monitors, assistant monitors and prefects have the tie...
My new form teacher say she will check on it...as she is still new to the school...
did not quite know the syllables
i'm gonna wait my tie then...
MR MUET stopped teaching my class a few months ago...
SOBX..SOBX..no more good-looking teacher to see anymore...lolx!
i cannot remember if i mention it or not
my MUET class is take over by
CIKGU SANDY!!!!!
yeah!!!!
my former English teacher
miss her so much...
and she is back now teaching my class MUET
she is our temporarily MUET teacher
no more changes
our class is getting less and less people
most of them gone to other Uni study or some of them stop cause f6 is hard for them or some just move to other class cause some of the class have no Sejarah subject
i had no choice!!
i have to stay!!even it's TOUGH!!
*SIGH*
my PA teacher(looks like Jen) change to new teacher which is my form teacher right now also..
And my Business class is getting more and more BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i starting not really like my Business teacher...
she also act like kinda "pilih kasih"
she only helps her own class as she was the form teacher of that class..
and only gives compliment to her own student
ISH!!!
everytime in her class i felt more and more boring...want to sleep..
always dreaming during her period..
don't care!!
and my Sejarah teacher also!!!
another same kind...
only care about the boys...
don't know what's wrong with her...
always say the guys good...
talk in her Bahasa Sarawak
i don't even understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
call me how to study!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate all the teacher!!!
if can i don't want to study!!!!
or change to other school!!!
SWT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheap xanax what is xanax 0.5mg - buy generic xanax online