Wednesday, December 27, 2006

27/12/06

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S2P!!!IDIOT!!!SHIT!!!!
I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I SAW YOU THE NEXT TIME!!!
Flashback..
it's Sunday afternoon..
i was shopping with my family at Parkson
i was as usual myself
wore a T- shirt and jeans..simple
after shopping a few minutes in the other department
we went down and have our lunch..
i was so hungry that time..
dad and i had our lunch...
while on the other side..mum and sis were not hungry
so they went to Guardian...
after had my lunch i went to Guardian with dad.,.
dad didn't went in so he waited us outside..
i was in front of the counter at 1st..
then i thought of wanted to buy mascara for myself
so i went to the make up section...
there were 2 salegirls standing there...
suddenly there was a guy..[which i dont really notice him]
i didn't know he was there...
after the 2 salegirls walked away to the other section...
that s2p stranger just came up to me
he took his cellphone and show me blue films..
he ask me
[in chinese] if i ever watch the films..
i just ignore him and walked to the counter where my mum was...
he followed me at 1st but walked out of the store when i was with my mum..
this is the 2nd time i saw him...
the 1st time was..
i was at the escalator..going down to the lady's department
in Parkson too!!!!
i didn't bother much who was behind me..
in a sudden he just took out his cellphone[the same action]
and show to me
he say it was me!!!!OMG!!!
as we got off the escalator...i watched him
he just walked away..
oh well..i thought..maybe he just recognise the wrong person..
so i didn't care much..and i don't really looked clearly on the picture he showed me..
but i was curious of what he had said..
he said it was me...
and this is the second time...
i was really sure he did took a picture of me..
he could recognise...and where the hell...does a person remembers a 'person' face if you really doesn't recognise them...
am i right!!!????
ARGH!!!!now i know he really disturb me..
if i saw him the third time...
i would SURE PUNCH HIM on his FACE..let him feel the pain..
and sue him to jail..
people like him should be send to 7th Mile.!!!!!
all the dirty things in his brain...!!!ugh!!!!
why dont just find some prostitute!!!you can enjoy it!!!
so00ooo dAmn....guy!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: