Sunday, December 31, 2006

1/1/06

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
it's another year...
and i'm getting older and older...
how i wish the time could stop at my teenage time...
time flyes so quickly...
i cant believe i'm already 17..
gonna sit for BIG exam this year..
h0pe that i can pass all my subjects in SPM..
and also..going back to school soon...
*sigh*
after the whole holidayz..i'm just so lazy!!!
my brain has stop functioning a few months..
now is time going back to my studies...
woke up early in the morning today...
it's raining...[i hate it!!]
cant do anything..went out had my breakfast with family...
after that it's shopping agAIn!!!
of course..that's what girls usually do...
got this pretty jeans skirt..and jeans pants..
argh!!!
tonight had to go to church...
problem is....
i had NO IDEA what to WEAR!!!!
i'm so sick of it..sitting in front of my wadrobe a few hours and havent decided
what to wear....
really want to take out my new clothes and wear..
AWWW..!!!so desperate!!!
but mum say i should keep it for new year...
3sigh3
.......
x0x0

No comments: