Sunday, December 24, 2006

25/12/06

it's ChRistMas DaY!!!
Last night..
my 1st time...
went to a midnight mass..
i was so0oo00oo...sleepy...
i cant get a nap..in the afternoon..
coz need to check the pie...
so that it wont burn..hahaz!!
everyone got their nap..except me..
*....zZzZz....*
we had carolling before mass...
i didn't actually pay attention to what they are singing...
coz i'm really sleepy..
felt like almost fell off the chair..
after the mass...we went back home quickly...
everyone is sleepy..
actually i was planning to open my christmas present that night..
but i was just too lazy..
Today..
had to wake up so early..
coz some one is coming..
for cleaning our house..
had our breakfast..it doesn't taste really nice..
i'm so hungry that i wouldn't care so much..
fetch my aunt at her condo...
went to buy some jewellery..
for i - dont - know - whose wedding..
i not so sure whose wedding it is..
mum, dad and little sis is goin to the wedding dinner..
left me and my big sis...
*sigh*
what are we gonna eat...

No comments: