Thursday, December 21, 2006

21/12/06

so long didnt write blog...
kinda lazy..
well..back to the past...
ate too much durians..[like it..]as i know there are not much girls like to eat durian..
coz they smell...
but i'm different..dad bought so many that we cant even finish
it so quickly..so we had to eat it EVERYDAY..
can you believe it..
went to christmas shopping...
*sigh*
have to spend $$$..i'm kinda poor..since no school..coz no dad didnt give me money..
i'm so0o sad when have to spend it..
not that i'm stingy..
just that i have to use the money properly..
i need it to do my hair...
but then i still havent decide yet..
should i perm my hair or i juz straighten it..
i'm just so bored looking at the same hair style..
i'm so scared that if i straighten my hair..i will look so dull..
but if i perm my hair..i was thinking of getting a korea perm..
it looks nice in mag..
but then i dont know whether it suits me or not...
and i'm so0oo00oo DESPERATE to whiten my s2p dark skin!!!
argh!!!hate it!!why i was born in dark skin..i looked so dead!!
can anyone give me some idea to whiten my skin..
[what should i do???]
*humpht*

No comments: