Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Short Update ^^


Okay... a short update for you guys.
so sorry havent been updating my blog..i will do it when i got the time.
>.<

10 things about me!!
you wanna know?

1) I dont like dirty coffee shops. i will feel very uncomfortable!not that im a princess or what.HYGIENE please!!

2) I dont like people touch me especially those who im not so close with.I will feel uneasy the whole day.

3) I love quiet and peaceful atmosphere.

4) Im trying to impress my parents.

5) I dont like people testing my patience.

6) I enjoy shopping alot!!!so $$$ come to mama!

7) Im 24/7 online-ing.
so what?i preferred to spend my time on that.=P

8) I wanna learn bakery.

9) I dont like people ordering me around.

10) and DONT JUDGE me. cause you dont know me.

Thanks!!
Chaoz!!


No comments: