Sunday, August 1, 2010

02/08/10

it's August!!!
Yay!!
2 more weeks to my Birthday!
not that im excited of getting old.=(
3 more weeks to orientation
and 4 more to start uni life!!!
my new chapter just about to begin
^^
i just cant wait

i had already spend my long long holidays that is half a year
jeez..
oh ya.
did i told you guys i re-appeal the local uni
yea..the result is like last few weeks ago
i got accepted in Kelantan Uni.i dont know what the course is really about
but more like to the health thingy.
so im not going anyway.
and i passed the English test i took at Swinburne
glad i can start my course soon!

Cooper got a new bed from DaphMei
he really is everyone's favourite.
see how much he likes the bed.
XD





so if you wanna get me presents for my bday!
my list is beside
<<<
below "About Me"
hehex
but i dont think anyone would get me those
nvm
i will work hard to get them myself!
LOL

what i would really like to have this year is
braces!!!!
i got darn ugly front teeth
would really want to get rid of the ugly teeth
before me.getting older.
=D
Mummy i want braces!!
hiaks hiaks.
that's all for now.
owh.can anyone suggest me a nice place with nice foods?
i would like to eat and indulge good foods!
treat my tummy better for my bday eh~
>.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site irulemyblog.blogspot.com
Is this possible?