Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Hugo 10/08/10

This post is all about my baby boy Hugo boss
he was given away last night.
='(
Cause my house got too many dogs.

Lil Hugo(white) with Lion(brown)
Look at how cute he is when he's only baby.
Hugo : Hi!
Hugo is the eldest among all.

his adorable face when he is sleeping.
when he started walking and playing.
Hugo : i want the newspaper.
Hugo : why you keep taking picture of me??
Hugo : sigh
i will sleep.
zzzz

Hugo : hello...
im Hugo Boss
am i cute??

Hugo : sigh
everyone is sleeping
nobody wants to play with me.
i love how my baby boy sleeps
till now he stills sleep like this.
^^
Hugo : GOTCHA!!!
Hugo : What let it go??
Hugo : i like to bite smth.
Hugo : ok. i'll stop if not i will get scolded.
*hugsssss*
my desktop background
Hugo : i love my mama.and my mama love me the most!!
Hugo : im 1 year old!

Hugo : i got hair cut!
i miss you so much boy!!!!
you are so special to me!!
i love you!
be a good boy.
i hope your new owner would gives you lots of love and care.
im gonna miss bathing you.
=(((((((((((((((
hugsssss!!!
dont forget me!

No comments: