Sunday, June 13, 2010

SiS Engagement =)

Sis got engaged last Saturday
Congrats to her!!
and now there's a new family member.=D
bro in law.
hehex

In a lovely Saturday morning
at home
where they exchange rings
12.06.10
their rings.
a bouquet of flowers.
Bro in law and Sis
the exchange of rings
&
wearing bracelets as a symbol of tied
Our family were obviously not ready yet
i was busy drying my hair
Mummy busy cooking mee sua with my Aunt's help
them with Mummy and Daddy
with in laws
whole family with bro in law grandparents.
My bachelor uncle behind.
Mummy and my Big Ee.=)
serving mee sua
Foochow tradition.
yummy~~
Mummy's type mee sua was much more different than the actual Foochow mee sua
the actual Foochow mee sua is the sticky type and didnt have much soup
Mummy's mee sua is mixed with her Hakka type lots of ginger (hot) and lots of soup
LOL
which i prefer Mummy's mee sua of course.

Lion & Hugo were happy for Sis!LOL!
they like my bro in law very much
XD

Engagement Dinner~

i love the flowery dress!=D
french manicure
get my nails done 1st time at nails studio
yea i know so weird it's my 1st time.
i always did them myself
cause there's no point wasting my money doing them as i always need to do house chores
i will have broken nails or what
so i just pampered my hands this time.;)

the buffet
Sis specially made engagement cake
it looks nice outside
and the cake taste yummy too =D


the soon-to-be husband and wife
LOL
i love these pictures ^^
YAY!!!
*clap clap*

*qiang qiang qiang*
finally Crazy sis want Married lu!!!
LMAO!!
I want your car!!
bahahaha!

No comments: