Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meeting dead end

im totally wasting my damn time!!
for the fucking government local uni
i knew it i wont get in!
for the government is being so unfair.ish!
RACIST!!!
soooooo
im meeting dead end
really have no idea what to study
if i still insist taking QS
then i need to waste 3 more years doing diploma and 4 years for degree
for which i will be too old for that!
since Mum insisted Acc
instead taking ACCA like Sis...
i take the CPA like my nephew and niece
*SIGH*
and went to Swinburne register today!
Dad's favourite!
==
actually im not into Acc
although i did well in my SPM
but yet it's not really my thing
oh well
i had to sit for English test BECAUSE my s2p MUET only Band 3
wtf!
blame MUET fault!i took it twice and yet still the same
waste my RM80!
shit u!
now i had to sit for dumb English test
and i had the example of it
something very similiar to MUET
okay...i have forgotten every s2p thing bout MUET
and i now i had to write an essay like in MUET
explain the chart not more than 100 words!
write an essay bout article not more than 200!!
crazy!!!!
sick of it!!!!
just better pass it!
if not im gonna waste few K and time for the intensive english course!
ishh!!!!!

finally
i bought my lotion
i realise my skin turns tan for im not using it a month only.
=(
im sooooooo broke!!


bought face scrub too
cause BB cream you need to really clean your face
if not pimples coming to visit you!

im gonna be busy preparing for the dumb English test
have search for my MUET book
ggrrr..

No comments: