Sunday, May 30, 2010

30/05/10

It's Sunday!
my fav day!
come to end of May
i cant wait end of June
hoping to start my study
been really bored with nothing to do at all
hmm...
i finally got new sandals! ^^

yesterday pay a visit to lil Clarice
she is sooooo adorable
LoL!

and Lil Cooper went for grooming.

this is how he looks like before
cant even see his eyes
now
you can see
LoL
he is a male... yea i know bout the yellow flower, the people tie his hair.
LoL

shopping Sunday at Spring
hehe
Nature Republic
Rain eh..
Daddy's cream, Mummy's blusher & mask, My BB cream^^
and some free sample
Mummy bought me a lovely comfortable top from Friends
cause i kept complaining bout how hot the weather here is
and im kinda like sweating especially during mass at church
and nothing suitable to wear..
so yea..XD
and my Popteen May issue
i bought the nails stickers myself
hehe
love the spots.^^

toodles babe!^^
have a nice day!

No comments: