Sunday, May 16, 2010

16/05/10

Celebrating lil sis bday yesterday
but her actual bday is on 17th May
which is same with Wang Lee Hom
LOL
since she is craving for sushi
so we had sushi for dinner!^^
im craving for sushi too..lol
bought this dress so long
i finally wear it!=)
in the bathroom camwhoring
fresh sashimi
my fav.California roll
more sushi
didnt take so of the other sushi pics
you know me
habit of eating quickly than taking pics
haha
California maki
yumm...
back home
Lil sis turning 16!
Happy Birthday Bad sis!!
be more hardworking
and do help me do more house chores ok?
LOL

making her wish!or should be wishes?
*clap clap*
she is catching up
growing taller than me
=(

so i head to salon today

bye bye curls
i dont have to spend money for mousse anymore
teehee
im broke
and Mum says straighten it
so easier for me to take care when i goooo study...
so yea...

back to straight hair
and it's really short now...
=(
somehow i look really thin...
hehe

toodles readers!^^

No comments: