Saturday, December 13, 2008

MV Duolos

Bookship is here!!!
i had filled form to join MV Duolos programmes...
which i think it will be quite fun and exciting...
Becca darling are going with me too...
with my lil sis and my cousin...
soon...
;)
going to MV Duolos with my sis today...
observed first before i go for the programmes...
*smiles*
traditional stuff from different countries
there's quite a lot of people...
so kinda hot and had to squeeze anyway...
everyone eager to know how their names look like in korean...
lolx..
i had mine too!!:)
isn't it nice?
the lil girl is learning how to cut snowflake from paper...
Switz...loves the candle...
down the hallway
the crew's resting room
and to the main of MV Duolos
BOOKS!!!
most of it are just for kids...so i didn't bought anything
cant stay too long it was freaking hot!!
went to Spring after that
bought roxy flip flops for myself and lil sis
and a roxy cap
*loves*
i adore the bag and the tops...
i wanted them so badly!!!!but i have to control myself from spending too much...
*sigh*

No comments: