Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009!!!
i'm late i know...
kinda forgot about it
get to bed early
didn't bother to celebrate it...
cause somehow i wish 2009 dont came so fast
and somehow i wish it came as quickly as it can
so i dont know...
for some reason that are good
i'm doing my last year in school [Yay!!:D],
and umm...
every year just a fresh start for me...forgetting all the past cause it's already past
hoping for the best in new year
forget all the stupid things i did before...
and for some bad reason
I gonna sit for big Big exam this year...which suckx!!!
and i hate it...it's really tough
and
this year i still have to wake up early to school [groans!!!]
and going back to PBK tuition...for the first time i actually want to get back into that tuition
well...
it's my last year though so why not just
hold my breath,
swallowed everything down
after i finish my last year and my most final exam in school
just do my best
so that i'll be able to fulfill my own dreams [going somewhere else other than Kuching to further my studies]


so

i'm here
Wishing all my lovely and cool readers
a very prosperous New Year 2009 and wish everyone the best in everything you do
of cause not to forgot
MAY GOD BLESS EVERYONE I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
*HuGgIeS*

No comments: