Saturday, November 22, 2008

Random~

Shopping for new year clothes today...
with my sis...went to almost the whole Kuching boutique
but did not find any that satisfied me...
*sigh*
how i wish i can go KL bought some clothes...
Kuching really...
hmprf!!
there ain't any lovely clothes out there!!
ARGH!!!
even went to Charles and Keith couldn't get the heels that i wanted...
sobx...sobx...
there isn't any nice heels from any shop...
-.-"""
only bought this dress
and guess what it cost me RM59!!!
i went to The Spring saw the same dress at RM49!!!
WTF!!!
even got discount!!
argh!!!
[kill me!!!]
guess i still have to wait for new stock in Dec...
*sigh*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well...
Christmas is just around the corner...
so there's a Christmas tree already set up...

It's a blue blue Christmas


can you see my reflection?
ya...kinda blur...
Katherine came to Uncle's house the other day...
my cousin took his little chicks for her to play...
she was so curious and excited...
lolx...

ain't she adorable...
everyone just loves her!!!
the chicks are in Love...
lolx!!

No comments: