Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bonjour~
lolx
shopping today
bought something from L'Occitane
and shopped birthday present for my beloved Daph Mei
i wont post her present yet till she have it...=)
She sent me a picture of her birthday cupcake...
isn't it lovely?
HaPpy BiRthDay to My DeaResT Meimei!!
muakx!!
we have been best sis and friends for 5 yrs now...
hope our friendship still stay strong..=]

Yesterday post
didnt post it cause it's raining yesterday and thunder...
so i have no chance to go online...
this is the post
went to Boulevard shopping after went to the temple for my Grandma's anniversary

bought KATE eyebrow &
KATE light brown lipstick...
i dont usually use lipstick but then my lip gloss went out dry very quickly so lipstick on will make the lip gloss stay much longer
i'm using it...nice?
bought my favorite Campbell tomato juice...
only Campbell gave the best tomato juice
unlike other brands...
it's yummy!!
*loves*
also...came in my Popteen November issue...
i got my package!!!
i saw this top and Swish away short skirt from Ablinc online shopping
using sis acc to buy it so i can get a better price to have them...
=]

x0x0

No comments: