Friday, November 7, 2008

My Big Day!

Today is my last day of school...
Hooray!!
well...
our classrooms were all locked up...so we headed straight to the stadium...
Prize and report card will be giving out today...
so we had to go
[my apology to some of the pictures, some of them are quite blur and not so good...
sorry if it hurts your eyes...;> ]
Of cause starting with all the speech...
that went bla...bla...bla...
Everyone is only waiting for their report card and prizes and off home...
Mr.Sal [i dont like him...always disturb people...ish!]
The 3 musketeers
always fool around in class, making jokes all that...
They are playful boys
Mr. Zai act cool...with Zucressian behind
My old mate, Zarith and my Mei Daph
Do you spot me?
And goes the prize giving session starts
teachers on stage
Me and lovely Geraldine
starts off with top student in each class
Lisbeth the 2nd and me behind...i looked so nervous
Geraldine got the 3rd place[congrats!!]
Us lining up before we went to stage
i got 2nd place in History...[my result actually sucks!]
3rd place in History goes to Priscilla
moving on to "Bintang Terpuji" as in the best and "guai" student
Me...lolx...i cant believe i got it...
mmm....
i didn't know i was that "guai" in class...


Mr.Putra of cause as an Assistant Head Prefect...
he definitely should not miss getting it...
he even act wanting to give a speech on stage...
what a drama...
Geraldine too...

and Larry...he always the teacher's favorite student...
as he is very quiet in class...
Next moving on to Monitors and Asst.Monitors...
The Asst Monitor and the Monitor...
i should say i'm very proud...
it's great having this job...
it was fun too...
you can get away if teacher needs you to take something...which was in the period sub you never like...

Lolx...i'm so honored...

Remember SJS Carnival Sukan...
my class got the 1st place...
YAY!!!COOL!!!
teacher went up to take the prize...

Friends from other class with my classmates too...
Come on guys...
dont so shy...hehe...
the last school day just end at 10 something...
Dad picked me up...
show you some of my prizes...
They looked kinda...low-standard..*sad*
Hmm...i prefer St Teresa's prize...they looked better than the St Jo prize...


RM20 for top student...ya..20 only...i suggest it should be RM50...
and lousy Sugarbun voucher for only 1 person...
mm...
it's quite long i didn't take Sugarbun...i dont like them...they dont taste good..

Me as "Bintang Murid Terpuji" [FAKE!!!]
with a little badge..

Lastly my Monitor cert...
i'm quite show off huh??
lol...
seriously...
from my primary till now...
i have only a few cert...
as i'm a lazy girl...and wont take anything seriously during the older days...
kinda regretting a little...
oh wells...
what for regretting them now...
it's useless right...
only have to do my best right now..this PRESENT!!

today i'm very glad of myself...not getting other things to intterupt me from doing my best...
so it worth it after all...
Mummy's gonna come back tonight...
hope she is happy for me...
* bliss out*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha!! COngrats...!?!!!
the one u said fake d.
i think is really fake de..
JK.JK
Grace, i noe very kiang..
dun hao lian marh..
haiz

gracielicious said...

lolx...
i'm not showing off...
hahakx..
10q 10q...