Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday

Min Lao Po ask me out for lunch
went to Spring again..
suppose we eat Sushi but
because there's a lot of people so we end up eating at Food Court


Pictures of me and my Lao Po


Min

Min took the pics while i was applying eye liner

i looked stupid
After that we got nowhere to go
so we went to Swinburne to find our Becca Darling...
so long didn't meet her ...
so miss her!!
she had her class
me and Min went into the lecture theater with Becca Darling
so big!!we're like in the cinema...

Becca's Paper
Lecturer bla bla - ing away....
seems like no one listens to her
everybody just chatting away...
after class end Min fetch me back

through the studying process
i got hurt by my damn Sejarah book...
the papers just cut me..
argh!!!




maybe it just revenge
cause i hate Sejarah so much!!!
i cannot get the info into my head!!!!
what am i going to do???
Boring Sejarah book
still got so many chapters to go...
*sigh*

2 comments:

Ing^Stella said...

since when u went to our sch lecture theater... din find me.... haha

gracielicious said...

lolx..
quite long ago..
just suddenly go find becca a..
din go tink of others...
sory o..
forgot teresian alot at there..
ahhaahah..