Monday, September 29, 2008

Okay...
i'm sorry for not updating my blog recently...
i am just too lazy to type something in it...
and yea..
i am lazy also to do my last revision for my coming exam..
wtf!!!
there's tons of revision i ne
ed to do...
i have to remember all the things through every chapter expecially my Sejarah and Business...
but i can't remember any of it...and i still dreaming away as usual with the book in front of me and always stays in the same page...
[groan!!]
God please make me more concentrate and remember all those boring+many words and sentences+charts+steps chapters that i really need to memorise all of them if only i can remember it all...s
heesh!!

bought Popteen September issue yesterday
never miss to buy it =]

Daddy's old laptop condemn so suddenly that he need to buy a new one so he can do his work...

the new and cool look laptop
NEC brand


After
Switching on

wide better color screen
as most of my friends have their own laptop and i didn't have one...
and of cause i wanted the white iMac everyone would prefers iMac
Mummy promise will get me one as soon i finish off my f6...
but not iMac she says laptops kept on updating...
and iMac will be outdated very fast...
oh wells....
i just wish i had one but i wont ask for one as i only need a simple laptop that just enough for my studies...

Pass my Birthday counting almost a month already...
change my ic picture
From the Primary 6, age 12
to
age 18 [as i should say i love being 18 a lot]
most of my friends say the look still the same...
*sigh*
still ugly myself...
update of little Cookie...
after her bath

being vain at MNG
lolx!!

No comments: