Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last Friday
i went to watch movie with my Sisters
Money Still No Enough

The movie is hilarous...
i think everyone should watch it...
and it also gave a good moral for everyone...
the story almost make me cry..
almost...not going to cry in the cinema...
lolx..
i saw Sherene and her bf too...
if i'm not wrong...C didi was sitting the row behind me..
but i wasnt sure is him or not cause i did really see his face clearly..

Now...
let me show you the difference of f6 Sejarah and f4 Sejarah...
just manage to find my f4 Sejarah textbook

L6 we use Sejarah Malaysia and Tamadun Dunia...
this year i just had to learn from this to books...
but that not just it...
U6 will need Sejarah Asia and Tamadun Islam...
so that's mean 4 books for f6 Sejarah...
freak you out right??i know..me too...
plus is freaking boring Sejarah too...
f4 Sejarah textbook
Show you the thickness between f6 Tamadun Dunia and the "not thick"f4 Sejarah
Very obvious you can see the difference

Side
and ya...that's it..

Took a picture...Mummy gave me this cute WALL E notebook...

my life was boring anyway...
gonna go to school again tomorrow
*sigh*
i starting to hate f6 really much...
so stressing and BORING!!!!
i hate STJOE!!!!
i kept on thinking of quiting my f6
it was only fun at the beginning but slowly it ain't fun anyway..
and i didn't feel the fun....
kept on having headache nowadays...
so freaking tired...
and not getting enough sleep
SHEsssshhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: