Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sorry for not updating my blog recently...
been busy with my exam...
really really stressing me out...
so tough...
*sigh*
hope i can pass them...

Anyways
Mummy went to KL...
lolx..

she bought me 2 shorts
and some nice clothes
and...

my most wanted things all this while..
A FACE ROLLER!!!!
And is PINK!!
I will be hardworking rolling my face...
lolx...
want make my fat face looked thinner...
Side roller to slim down my cheeks

Did you notice there's a roller too under my chin...
yes...
it's to slim down the fat under my neck area..
cool right..


Always wanted to eat my fav. durian...
i know a lot of girls dont like durians..
i'm the only exception i guess...
lolx!!
i kept on asking my daddy buy one for me...
at the end he bought five durians..
yay!!!!
lolx!!
Yummyz!!!

That's all now...
going to bed soon...
tomorrow will be having my last exam..
my MUET 1, 3, and 4
and i will be release soon from STRESS!!!!!
faster la!!!!
cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
muakz!!!

No comments: