Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY 2010!!

Posting up CNY pictures...
On CNY eve =)
FIREWORKS!!



1st day of CNY
wear my cheongsam
in the car
on the way to visiting
camwhoring

1st stop
usually would be Uncle's place
but since my Grandparents passed away ago
so we went to Daddy's friend's house
Uncle James
his "Coffeemate"
LOL
always had their coffee together at the coffee shop below Dad's shop
Daddy likes his Labrador
which was the one my Uncle sold to his friend
Sisters pictures
Mummy took before we went visiting
i looked like im the eldest
Me, Lil sis (Brenda) & Big Sis (Sylvia)
went to Uncle's friends place family friend
pictures with all my cousins
it's been a while we hadnt taken "cousins" picture
since some of them went back to Bintulu
and part of it also my grandparents were gone
so this is TAKE 1
TAKE 2!
GOOD..
TAKE 3!
oopss...
all looking at different cameras..
LOL

2nd day of CNY
open house =)))
this is how i dress like
Mummy says i looked like Japanese
Big sis says i read too much Popteen Mag
==""
i forgot to take pictures
there were too many people
and crowded
LOL
picture with my cute lil puppy at night
3rd day of CNY



show you guys my Uncle's house
after it's done
his dog house

cage is huge!!
living room
i love his curtains color
so nice!!

kitchen cabinet
i didnt took the photo of his room
cause i was busy eating
LOL
"tham chiak"

STPM result will be out on 25
gosh
im so nervous
i have a bad feeling my result gonna suck alot!

No comments: